We are currently recruiting for a technically inclined individual to join our team in the Edmonton office. The successful applicant will work with the sales team to deliver Aircom's products and services to the marketplace.
In this dynamic role the individual will be responsible for providing customer service and the fulfillment of inside sales transactions. Training will be provided to assist the new candidate's development into the role.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Customer service via phone and email
- Process sales orders through Aircom's ERP software
- Assist customers in the selection of products and services
- Provide quotations and proposals
- Work with outside sales to assist customers through the sales process
- Act as a liaison between vendors and purchasing personal
We are seeking an individual that thrives in a customer service environment, has the ability to multi-task and can adapt to the pace of the oil and gas industry.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
- Post secondary education in a technical or business related discipline OR, prior experience in an inside sales or customer service role.
The role requires the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office
- First-rate organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
Aircom is an Alberta based business that manufactures, distributes instrumentation products and provides specialty welding services to the process industry. For more information please check out the rest of this website.
Aircom provides health and dental benefits along with a VERY competitive salary package that includes profit sharing. The ability to meet all qualifications is certainly preferred and compensation will be offered accordingly.
If you are interested in applying please click here to complete our Pro.file People survey.
Secondly, please submit a resume via email: Click to email Aircom